Popular Posts

Power animal retrieval...


So much gratitude to all who have given me permission to help them retrieve a power animal that was once in their life... and they want it to return.
Example below of a response from a woman in Germany...
To listen to the recording of notes from this journey: 


Hello Gail, Thank you very much for the journey to my power animal. It's the bat. It gives orientation. It comes from the ancestors.
War, sickness, death and pain, flight and lost of homes was between me and my ancestors. I will open my heart, my spirit and than I will be guided.
But Gail, I am afraid of a bat. I have neven seen a bat in nature. Only in movies about bats. Where they live in caves. In big swarms. They only come out in the dark. They are so fast. But they find their way immediatly.
I don't know where my roots are. So I am trembling around in the world, looking for a place where I am really at home. Inside and outside. Tha's why I feel so close to nature. Nature is everywhere.
A big, big HUG from a woman in Germany, Thanks a lot. I have to cry when I think about your history with the white human beeings. And now you help one of them. My heart is so full of love for you.
Mar 3 17
Good Morning Gail,
at first I was afraid of the bat, but now it has changed. The bat is in its cove. There is no wind, no storm, no rain, there is pleasent temperatur, the bat is satisfied and pleased. It is sleeping, and when the right time comes to wake up, it knows intuitive where to fly.
Since your vision of the bat I feel calm and feel more inner peace. I remember the bat as often as possible every day.

Featured Post

Singing with Psyche! Finding your song and path in life... Hearing your heart sing and opening doors to magic... Using Jungian dream work, m...

Popular posts