Popular Posts

"One who helps others find their song"


I was told in an online Summit that I am "one who helps others find their song". My Soto Zen training says there are no others because we are all one but I do find joy in helping many people  find their song as well as their ceremony. Those i work with sometimes refer to me as "mother spirit" and in our verb based TSA La GI language mother is the verb in this case. It does seem that I love to mother and nurture the spirit of those who come together in these wonderful sacred ways.  I'm grateful to Jocelyn Mercado and Kedar Brown for the opportunity to ask this question.

Recent comments from those I work with are below and I'm happy to provide references upon request.

The guided ritual transformation dances are pure magic. Gail, Dancing Heron is amazing host and leader and I am really grateful to be able experience her blissful guidance. Grateful for all the beautiful visions this experience has left me with. Thank you Gail, Dancing Heron for holding this space for us. I am very much looking forward joining your new Moon dance sessions!  With Love x Mali, April 2022

Please see transformation dances info on YouTube 
https://youtu.be/YhWHNjZov2I




PLEASE GO TO THE PLAYLIST "WHEN THE SONG COMES...SING IT" TO HEAR 22 SONGS FROM THE DREAM WORLD. 
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8JJqbKVoyH-BA3_EDA97mimNoTVBLbI-

There is also a video on my YouTube channel singingmist1 of Robert Moss responding to my question and confirming these dream songs.

Lyla June Johnson says the songs come in the dreams to help people heal in a link to her teaching video and questions afterwards. There is a link to this in my playlist "SONGS FROM DREAMS"






Featured Post

Singing with Psyche! Finding your song and path in life... Hearing your heart sing and opening doors to magic... Using Jungian dream work, m...

Popular posts